2021 AASP-MN Leadership Conference Virtual Seminars
Thank you for registering for the 2021 AASP-MN Annual Meeting & Leadership Conference. Access to all break-out sessions will be available from May 10 – June 10. Each of the speakers will host a live Q & A session in June for attendees to ask questions and share ideas about the content in real-time.
Live Q & A sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Prove It! File Documentation for Profit - June 15 @ 11am
- Top 10 Front Counter Mistakes & How to Avoid Them - June 17 at noon
- Know Your Numbers: Marketing KPIs - June 29 at 10am
Know Your Numbers: Marketing KPIs (Coll. & Mech.)
Presented by Kim Walker, Shop Marketing Pros
Sponsored by Axalta Coating Systems & Podium
You know your average repair order, average car count, profit margins, break-even and more. But do you know the marketing key performance indicators that can verify if your marketing is working?
In this session, Kim Walker - a former shop owner - will teach you the important marketing figures you should be paying attention to. She’ll address:
- What are the KPIs for marketing?
- Which tools to use to find those numbers quickly and easily
- How to use those numbers to adjust your marketing
- When to check in on these important figures
You'll leave this session armed with the knowledge you need to determine if your marketing is working and how to pivot, if needed.
Prove It! File Documentation for Profit (Collision)
Presented by Kristen Felder, Collision Hub
Sponsored by FinishMaster
Understanding what documentation is required for the repair and what documentation is required for proper payment is fundamentally two separate things for collision repairers. Failure in either or both can have catastrophic consequences. In this session, we’ll explore the purpose of documentation, what forms to use when and how to collect and store documentation separate from your estimating systems.
Top 10 Front Counter Mistakes & How to Avoid Them (Mech.)
Presented by Rick White, 180 Business Solutions
Sponsored by Auto Value Parts Stores / APH & 180Biz
This course reviews the top 10 mistakes advisors typically make in a selling situation and in a fast-paced, fun way shows you what you can do to avoid them! The class will combine instruction and stories to showcase each mistake. At the end of each section, there will be an easy-to-implement action list to avoid these common pitfalls.
This class teaches you how to:
- Identify the most common mistakes made on the front counter every day
- Discuss best practice responses for each mistake
- Use tools that will be provided in these situations to guarantee success
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
- Leadership Conference Agenda - Handout
- Session 1 - Know Your Numbers: Marketing KPIs - Video
- Session 1 - Workbook - Handout
- Session 2 - Prove It! File Documentation for Profit - Video
- Session 3 - Top 10 Front Counter Mistakes & How to Avoid Them - Video